Diamonds come in a number of traditional shapes — and we bring them all to the
Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Below are descriptions of the most popular diamond shapes.
- Round Brilliant — this is the most popular, and is cut for maximum sparkle
- Pear — teardrop-shaped, has a great deal of sparkle
- Oval — usually best for a ring with three or more diamonds
- Marquise — a traditional and popular cut
- Emerald — a very traditional cut with old world charm
- Heart — this sentimental cut is sometimes hard to find
- Cushion — arguably giving the most sparkle, this cut requires a diamond with
good clarity and is fast becoming the choice of celebrities
- Princess Cut — the most popular square-cut diamond, has a great deal of sparkle
- Radiant Cut — basically a princess cut with rounded corners